Sunday 14 August 2011

What to Wear

I'm sick of this weather! On the positive side, I am enjoying a rather perfect cup of coffee from my Bodum stainless steel plunger.  The most used wedding gift we got! I don't drink loads of coffee, only 2-3 cups at most a day but having it is a must!
Top & belt from Penny's, skirt is a vintage find and I've had it for about 12 years! Shoes from Dunnes

I'm off to Canada in 9 days and I'll be having that "what am I forgetting?" feeling until then.  Travelling on my own with my 3 boys under 4 so I need to be organised within an inch of my life!  Sure Victoria B can do it.... if I had nannies and millions to spare I would travel quite comfortably too!  I am hoping to hit the charity shops tomorrow as the boys are being minded... will see!  I will say, me and those boys will have the best packed wardrobe ever! A la prochaine! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment