Tuesday 2 October 2012

Back with a Bump!

 
I'm back, well, sort of... I'm very sorry for being away the last two months. I've been crazy busy in and outside of my head so thank you if your still checking out the blog.
 
I'm now 4.5 months pregnant with baby number 4. When he/she arrives in February, my eldest will be 4 and a half.  I love a challenge so this one will definitely keep me on my toes!
 
On the fashion front, as with all my previous pregnancies, I refuse to go to frumpsville! Having said that, I'm not sure I'll have as many posts about what I'm wearing as baby gradually expands his/her apartment but I will do my best to be more present:)
 
Today I'm wearing two pairs of black tights (extra opaque!), A flowing top from Tesco in size 20 with my new ring and earrings from Penny's and black block heels. I'm also sporting my Mulberry bag I found in a second hand shop.
 
Sunday I'm off for a scan. With three boys I would be lying if I said I didn't care what it was.... I would love a little girl!
Watch this space :)
 
Thanks for popping by! It's good to be back :)
-Vievie Xx
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I have 4 but a big gap between 3 and 4, 8 years in fact but my three girls were all born within 3 years so I feel for you honey! Here's hoping for a pink one and nobody could look as stylish in a size 20 top from Tesco!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh CONGRATULATIONS! :) No doubt baby will be as stylish as its mum! Looking fab as always!
    Any name ideas yet? :)

    ReplyDelete