Sunday 5 August 2012

La Sortie

Going out for dinner is a trivial thing when you can do it whenever you want to but when it's a once a month affair it's more of an event! My brother and his wife were over so we did loads of lovely things like drive up the west coast in Clare and go to the Limerick Milk Market Saturday morning, an absolute pleasure every time!

I attended a beautiful country wedding last summer and haven't worn the same dress since so that's what I'm wearing.  It was originally a vintage dress that looked more like a shiny night gown I purchased off eBay for €11 (including shipping). All I did is take it in at the sides and shorten it. For me, nothing beats a vintage find for a special occasion.  Anyway, here are some pics. Enjoy!

Pink and black are such a classic combo and I can't help but add pearls for the finishing touch.  My belt is a ribbon that was wrapped around a gift.  I've been using ribbons for belts since I was a teenager.  I just find them that little bit more feminine than a regular belt.
Black tweed jacket and quilted handbag, tres Chanel :)
P.s I haven't been to the gym in about 3 weeks.  I blame the visitors and my lazy attitude towards physical exercise in general. My membership ends at the end of this month so I have a bit of time to redeem myself...maybe.

-Vievie Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment