Monday 15 August 2011

Vintage Dress Gem!

Managed a little outing with my 6 month old son and of course we took advantage of the situation to pop into our local charity shop and I am delighted we did! Found this lovely gem of a vintage dress.  I could tell the girl working there didn't see the big deal but that only made me all the more happy about it! That's the beauty of charity shops, new stuff all the time so you never know what you will find from one week to the next.. so why take the risk, pop in often!


It doesn't look like much on the hanger but I think it's beautiful!



.....And along with the dress, new Penny's jumper and necklace, I also got these fake cuffs and Peter pan collar that came with the dress! The whole lot for €10 euro!
It's been a good day, a very good day! :)
A la prochaine!  Vievie Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment