Monday 6 February 2012

She Shops, She Scores!

I had the rare treat of going into town on my own this morning and boy did I make the most of it!

Liking the hair plaits up-do.  Lovely alternative to the classic bun.  Think it looks best on blondes but I still pull it off. Yes? No?
I hit my favourite charity shops in Limerick, namely Animal Welfare and SVP.  If you haven't been, you are really missing out!
Here are the little treasures I found today:

Acid yellow belt, perfect for my pretty pastels!


Very basic knit top but brand new and this will go with everything!


Soft coloured bead necklaces... they look like candy!


Normally I would stay well clear of this colour but I had to have it! It's a lovely chalky purple pink!  Great quality light wool and it's vintage. Although it's a bit big. I'll just take it in to make my perfect summer pencil skirt!

Irish made all leather bag.  there were loads of real leather bags in both these charity shops in mint condition so if your anywhere near, definitely check them out! SVP & Animal Welfare.
Check out a previous post on the best charity shops in Limerick:



Giovanna slingback heels.  Would you believe they are my first pair of slingbacks? Don't know why but I'm glad I'm over that little hick-up! Brand new with original price tag of €80... got them for €10!


Penny's cream and gold jumper. You can't really see them in the picture but there are lovely gold threads through it that give it a little sparkle. When I buy Penny's in a charity shop it has to be new with tags and cheaper than the original price, otherwise I would have got in it Penney's in the first place!


100% Silk shirt dress.  I've wanted one of these for ages and I've finally found one that is just above the knees so it actually looks like a dress and not just a shirt!



Last but not least, this little light blue cardigan for my 2 year old son.

Would you believe I got all this stuff for €25? Well I did!
Definitely a good day! It's such a great feeling to find great stuff at fantastic prices! I really don't believe good quality goods have to be expensive and in this throw-away society I'm happy to be doing my bit for recycling!
If you know any great second hand shops, let me know and if it's not usually your thing, give it a try!

-Vievie Xx











No comments:

Post a Comment