Wednesday 1 February 2012

Baby Boutique

I love a bargain and with having 3 boys in less than 3 years I've gotten pretty good at finding essentials for my little treasures! I use eBay all the time anyway but there is some really unique and great stuff for babies so here are some adorable finds I wanted to share with you!



I love a knitted cardie on a baby and I always get one for my friends when they have babies.
These are hand knitted and come in all colours and sizes.
About €10 including shipping, really great value for something like this!


These are about €8 including shipping and there is lots of different designs to choose from.
My boys have always worn these, they are perfect for around the house or travelling and they are so soft!
They make a great gift too!


These are about €3 and it's free shipping in the UK and not much for anywhere else.
Very comfortable and soooo cute! Perfect for keeping warm!



I got this for my youngest son for a wedding last summer and he was so adorable you just wanted to squish him all over!
Less than €20 including shipping!
The great thing about this was that even if it's for a formal occasion, it's really comfortable and loose around their little belly and the bow tie is sewn on so they can easily wear this all day!


Last on today's list are these adorable dungarees.  100% Indian cotton, they come in loads of colours and sizes too! Perfect for summer!
Less than €5 including shipping and no extra cost for multiple purchases!
I'm definitely getting these for my boys!

There you have it! I hope you spotted something you liked for a little special someone!
If you know a great little find, let me know!

Enjoy! Vievie Xx




2 comments:

  1. such an adorable post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Who doesn't like baby stuff? I can't get enough so might as well make the most of it because they are not babies for long! Xx

      Delete