Wednesday 22 February 2012

Miss Print

Bonjour everyone! Ever buy something and take ages before you wear it? A while back I popped into H&M, did my usual and went straight for the sales rails and found a lovely pair of printed loose trousers.  I wasn't sure how to wear them at first but once I got going I found loads of different looks so I thought I would share them with you today.


Needless to say I love these trousers!  Not bad for €7! Work, running around town, going out, staying in, hanging out...the possibilities are endless! Well, maybe not endless but there is plenty of choice anyway!  I think the main variable that makes the difference is shoes.  Looking at my own collection I've noticed I definitely tend to stick to neutrals so I'll be looking to widen out a bit in the future and go for bolder styles and colours.  Watch this space!

Bonne Journée! - Vievie






No comments:

Post a Comment