Friday 24 February 2012

Online Treats!

I do this most weeks.  Browse at some lovely online treats at bargain prices. This week is mostly about accessories.  The best part of an outfit is often in the small details so here are some unique and fun treats I spotted this week:
Sale soon over but I'm sure this stunner will be relisted so just stick in the item number to find it again.
About €18 with shipping

These transparent brogues are so sweet!
About €32 including shipping.

These look like candy!
I could only find them available in either yellow, green or orange but any of those would look great!
Less than €20 and free shipping :)


These come in four colours but I'm really into yellow at the moment so these are my favourites!
About €25 including shipping :)

Bold statement earrings are set to be big (get it?) and I love these ones!
About €6 and free shipping, what's not to like?

So simple yet so elegant!
Less than €12 including shipping and it will go with just about anything!

€5 for this colourful treat and free shipping!


Last but not least these gorgeous heels!
About €15 including shipping :)

I'm loving all the fun accessories on the catwalks recently and these will definitely give your outfit a little je ne sais quoi! Hope you like them as much as I do!
Have a great weekend tous le monde!

-Vievie Xx






3 comments:

  1. Love the candy bags and yellow shoes! Nice picks! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your posts like this!
    I'm a bit of an ebay addict also and you always seem to locate amazing stuff, I bought a blouse before from one of your posts! Keep them up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Delighted to here it! I'm totally hooked on eBay and love to find stuff your unlikely to find anywhere else... and who doesn't like a good deal?
      Thanks so much for your comment! :)

      Delete