Tuesday 3 April 2012

Mini Fashion Bio

I've been blogging my outfits since last summer and looking back I realise I didn't do it enough, some of my pictures are very rubbishy and I don't smile nearly enough. I fully intend to improve on all those things but having recently been robbed (I'm still fuming about it!), I won't be able to put up any decent pictures until I get myself another camera.  In the meantime I will attempt to widen out in my post subjects and improve my writing skills. Today I thought I would simply do a picture gallery of my favourite outfit posts.  Seeing them all together I like the fact that after all these years I still wear more vintage, second-hand clothing than anything else.  :)



                                                   
                                                                                           






Techie I ain't but I am learning, slowly, sort of.  I really need to stop looking so spaced out :)
At the very least I have saved you some clicking time by putting all these together.
I hope if I ever look back on these, years from now, I wont be mortified! Time will tell!
Looking forward to getting a new camera and clicking away to my hearts content! 
Have a great day!

-Vievie Xx 











         

7 comments:

  1. Lovely! You have great style :) - a lot more than me, that's for sure!

    Samantha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you look spaced out at all. I think you look lost in thought :) If you are ever wanting to see the eastern coast, you are welcome to come and style me while you are at it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lost in thought! Thats much better :)Merci for your lovely comment :) xx

      Delete
  3. You look like Eva Green in the photo of the B&W striped sweater & B&W star skirt/pants!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many pretty outfits here! It's cool to see them all here at a glance! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci beaucoup! Thanks for your lovely comment :)

      Delete