Thursday 8 December 2011

What I Wore Today

Some looks you'd wear everyday, and this is one of them for me at the moment:

Love my vintage Levi's! Top and vest both from Penny's (Primark), Poetic Justice shoes and leather satchel from charity shops but they are the best quality ever!

Here's a good tip if your a second-hand shopper: January/ February will be the best time to find unique treasures as people tend to do clear-outs to make room for all their new stuff as well as dumping gifts they didn't want... one girl's trash is another girl's treasure!


Love this bag and when I use it for my 3 year old's books and crayons he looks like something straight out of a Burberry add! Not bad for €3!


This is my own dressed up version of Labyrinth's Jennifer Connelly! Love that movie!  I had such a crush on David Bowe!

 
Ooooooh the nostalgia!
Bonne Journee! Vievie Xx

1 comment: