Sunday 11 December 2011

Prim & Proper

I love the idea of having a definite style but I really couldn't make up my mind what to stick to! Today I have gone for prim and proper.  Sorry for my sour puss expression, really didn't mean to look like such a snob! Going for a bit of Wallace Simpson here

I've had this vintage wool skirt since I was 19 and it has never let me down! You can really feel it's quality in the weight!  I recycle my wardrobe all the time but some pieces are so well made they look good forever and I'll never get rid of them! Over the knee leather boots (last year's anniversary present), Black tweed jacket from M&S.

Vintage Mulberry bag found in charity shop for €4- Score!
Instant posh factor!
Vintage Dior super buttery soft leather gloves, €2.50 in a charity shop.... it's a gift, I know!
Sunday evening- it's all about coffee and reading the Sunday Times! A la prochaine! - Vievie Xx




No comments:

Post a Comment