Thursday 29 December 2011

Clash of the Tartan

It's been a while since my last blog, sorry about that. I've been busy, haven't we all?! I recently took an automobile ride (nobody ever says automobile anymore, such a shame) to the capital (Dublin).  I can't say I miss it all that much.  I do miss all it's little fashion spots but that traffic! Went to the National Gallery.  If you haven't already been it's a lovely treat. The art, the history, the café
 and it has a great little gift shop too! Enough bla bla already, show the outfit! Here it is:


Stripe top & necklace recently acquired in Penny's, I love it!  You can do so many looks with this top! The skirt is a vintage favourite and my black suede block heels I got from a shop closing down.


It was my 6th Wedding anniversary on the 19th. Happiness still reigns so I think I'll keep him.


And now for a world premiere exclusive: The new wallpaper in my downstairs loo


Beach scenery painting by an unknown artist & voila!
It's the small things that bring the greatest pleasures!
Bonne Journée! Vievie Xx



No comments:

Post a Comment