Friday 8 June 2012

Vievie-Georgette Wears ....

Did I tell you I won a lovely outfit from InStyle's Senior Fashion Editor Natalie Hartley? Probably, maybe even a few times :) I absolutely love it! Not only can I not moan about never winning anything anymore but this is a huge step in my conquering orange, an arch enemy of any pasty faced girl, I mean fair complexioned mademoiselle.

Personalised tape, a little secret stationary dream of mine.

This week's flowers, because who doesn't like flowers?

The trousers are actually wide leg but I've tucked them into elastic hair bands I have around my ankles to show off my purple heels, and not kill myself tripping over!
Vintage lilac cardie & jewellery from Penny's to finish off the look
I'm a big fan of Natalie Hartley's style not just because her clothes are amazing but she's one of those people who's character shapes her style. She wears the clothes, not the other way around and I love getting inspiration from the way she puts things together.
If your not following her blog, your really missing out!
Have a great weekend tous le monde!


2 comments: