Wednesday 30 November 2011

Winter Cool - Get It?

OK, I know I'm cheesy! With all the different winter styles available I had every intention to go bright and bold but deep down I'm a neutral girl.  I love classic colours and any wild changes are kept to accessories and the odd outburst.  In the end these are the items I chose for my winter staples:




How cute is that?









The coat is F&F (Tesco) and the faux fur and boots are ebay finds that are due to arrive any day now!
The whole look won't be loud but there will be plenty of options to mix and match with bright colours or tone on tone to go with any mood I'm in!
Thought these looks were pretty cool too if your looking for a bit of inspiration:
Love the parka!

Really like this look!



What can I say, I'm drawn to grey! (Notice the rhyme?)
I hate the cold but there is no reason to not like dressing up for it!
A la prochaine! Vievie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment