Tuesday 29 November 2011

Marni for H&M - Spring Is In The Air!

Autumn/Winter is my favourite fashion season but I'm actually wishing it away at the news of H&M's latest collaboration with Marni for it's spring collection 2012.  Still tingling from Versace we now count down to March when we can get our hands on more Italian fashion power with Marni!

What to expect? Designer Consuelo Castiglioni has a gift for bold, sophisticated prints and patterns with timeless clean cuts. She describes this collection as " a mix of modern tribal and Bauhaus graphic".  This collaboration seems to capture that smart quirky cool style that will surely have something to please everyone!

Here are a few sneak pics:


I can already feel a Roman holiday coming on! Along with the beautiful pieces, the accessories are just as fabulous and unique!
Mark your calender girls! Start of March will be a marathon of fashion for Marni! I'll try and keep you posted with any more little sneak peeks if I can but in the meantime it's all about patience, not one of my better qualities! - Vievie Xx

P.S - As per usual, aim to be in Dublin to get your hands on it as I doubt much of it will spill outside the capital!

1 comment:

  1. The Versace collaboration was a bit bold and bright for me but this one will be worth the wait.

    ReplyDelete