Wednesday, 27 July 2011
Top 10 Annoying Things About Shopping in Limerick
1) There are no mirrors in TK Maxx except for the change rooms (and the lift)!
2) The girls in Brown Thomas look you up and down like your soooooo beneath them!
3) Ladies at the till chatting amongst themselves like you don't exist. Whatever happened to customer service?
4) Spotting your next purchases in Look magazine and finding out most of it won't be stocked in Limerick, or the rest of Ireland!
5) No Marks and Spencer, but Killarney has one!
6) The teeny tiniest Top Shop! (I suppose I should be grateful we have one!)
7) Penny's merchandise looking like a bomb went off in the shop! Have you seen the one in Tralee? Pristine!
8) No Ikea! Surely Limerick is the obvious choice for a western Branch!
9) Only one shopping centre. OK, there are more but really there's only one decent one!
10) I leave it to you, let me know what I left out :) firstname.lastname@example.org
It's not all bad as I did choose to live here but on a rainy, drab day like this it's nice to have an old moan!