Saturday 16 July 2011

What did I wear today?

What to wear on a saturday?  It's summer but in Ireland it could be anytime of the year so I went for
this:
The cardie is Vera moda (camel always looks smart), the skirt is a vintage navy pleated wool with thin white check and the top and loafers are Penny's,... they are so comfortable to run around town in!  I love this bag! It's a leather vintage find from my local charity shop.  River Island have a similar one in a mustard colour at the moment and well worth the investment!  Square or rectangular structured bags are big at the moment and if you work in an office, one that looks a bit like a breifcase will definitely make you stand out!  I'm wearing my favourite watch which is a cold plated chain link that looks like something your nana wears and a gold locket that goes with everything.  Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment